Your profile has been submitted and You will be notified upon selection.
* The Cloud AWS Engineer is responsible for migrating on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud by following our existing processes around that. Responsibilities include working with Cloud Architecture and DevOps team to implement a secure, agile, effective Client AWS cloud environment.
* Setting-up and configuring AWS services
* Define supported Cloud Services and Cloud Architectures
* Design/Build automation tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet)
* Experience with automated build scripts used for release management across environments
* Experience with automated testing tools
* Willing to work closely with developers and architects to enable both groups to create and deploy high quality applications faster
* Required Skills: AWS Cloud, EC2, RDS, EBS.
Required Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Bachelor Degree Required